Vicks VapoRub Ointment 6 Ounces

Vicks VapoRub Ointment 6 Ounces
  • Data

Vicks VapoRub Ointment 6 Ounces

  • SKU: 119

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

Vicks VapoRub Ointment is a topical cough medicine with medicated vapors that works quickly for adults as well to relieve cough symptoms, and is not likely to cause drowsiness or jittery side effects, when used as directed

On chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to common cold On muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains

Adults and children 2 years and over:

  • Rub a thick layer on chest and throat or rub on sore, aching muscles.
  • Cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired.
  • Keep clothing loose about throat/chest to help vapors reach the nose/mouth.
  • Repeat up to three times per 24 hours or as directed by doctor.

    Children under 2 years:
  • Do not use.

  • Active Ingredients: Camphor 4.8%, Eucalyptus oil 1.2%, Menthol 2.6% Inactive Ingredients: Cedarleaf oil, nutmeg oil, special petrolatum, thymol, turpentine oil

    For external use only; avoid contact with eyes. Do not use: By mouth With tight bandages In nostrils On wounds or damaged skin Ask a doctor before use if you have: Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema When using this product, do not: Heat Microwave Add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns. Stop use and ask a doctor if: Muscle aches and pains persist more than 7 days or come back Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.