Compound W Wart Remover, Maximum Strength, Fast-Acting Liquid - 0.31oz

Compound W Wart Remover, Maximum Strength, Fast-Acting Liquid  - 0.31oz
  • S3 image

Compound W Wart Remover, Maximum Strength, Fast-Acting Liquid - 0.31oz

  • SKU: 240552
  • UPC: 37513759110
  • Size: 0.31 Ounces
  • Manufacturer: MEDTECH LABS

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

One step wart remover.

For the removal of common warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface. For the removal of plantar warts on the bottom of the foot. The plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern. Painlessly removes common and plantar warts. Convenient brush applicator. Safe and effective.

PURPOSE: Wart Remover

Wash affected area. May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes. Dry area thoroughly. Using applicator, apply a sufficient amount to cover each wart. Let dry. Repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks.

Salicylic Acid 17% W/W

Alcohol 21.2% V/V; Camphor; Castor Oil; Collodion; Ether 63.6%; Ethylcellulose; Hypophosphorous Acid; Menthol; Polysorbate 80

For external use only. Avoid inhaling vapors. Extremely flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. Cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away from heat. Do not use: on irritated skin; on any area that is infected or reddened; on moles; on birthmarks; on warts with hair growing from them; on genital warts; on warts on the face; on warts on mucous membranes, such as inside the mouth, nose, anus, genitals, lips. Ask a doctor before use if you have: diabetes, poor blood circulation. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes; if product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes. Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.