Compound W Wart Remover, Maximum Strength, Fast-Acting Gel - 0.25oz

Compound W Wart Remover, Maximum Strength, Fast-Acting Gel  - 0.25oz
  • S3 image

Compound W Wart Remover, Maximum Strength, Fast-Acting Gel - 0.25oz

  • SKU: 022931
  • UPC: 37513758507
  • Size: 0.25 Ounces
  • Manufacturer: MEDTECH LABS

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

One step wart remover.

For the removal of common warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface. For the removal of plantar warts on the bottom of the foot. The plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern. Painlessly removes common and plantar warts. No drip formula. Safe, effective and easy to use.

PURPOSE: Wart Remover

Wash affected area. May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes. Dry area thoroughly. By squeezing tube gently, apply one drop at a time to sufficiently cover each wart. Let dry. Repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks.

Salicylic Acid 17% W/W

Alcohol 67.5% V/V; Camphor; Castor Oil; Collodion; Silicon Dioxide; Hydroxypropyl Cellulose; Hypophosphorous Acid; Polysorbate 80

For external use only. Avoid inhaling vapors. Extremely flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. Cap tube tightly and store at room temperature away from heat. Do not use: on irritated skin; on any area that is infected or reddened; on moles; on birthmarks; on warts with hair growing from them; on genital warts; on warts on the face; on warts on mucous membranes, such as inside the mouth, nose, anus, genitals, lips. Ask a doctor before use if you have: diabetes, poor blood circulation. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes; if product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes. Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.