Compound W Wart Remover Fast-Acting Gel - 0.25 OZ

Compound W Wart Remover Fast-Acting Gel - 0.25 OZ
  • S3 image

Compound W Wart Remover Fast-Acting Gel - 0.25 OZ

  • SKU: 852296143
  • UPC: 37513758507
  • Size: 0.25 OZ
  • Manufacturer: MED TECH PRODUCTS

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

For the removal of common and plantar warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance on the surface. The plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern. Maximum strength. Effectively removes warts. No drip gel with precision tip.

Wash affected area. May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes. Dry area thoroughly. By squeezing tube gently, apply one drop at a time to sufficiently cover each wart. Let dry. Repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks.

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 17% w/w Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol; Camphor; Castor Oil; Ethyl Acetate; Hydroxypropyl Cellulose; Hypophosphorus Acid; Isopropanol; Nitrocellulose; Polysorbate 80; Silicon Dioxide

For external use only. Do not use on irritated skin or on any area that is infected or reddened. Do not use on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or warts on the face or mucous membranes. Ask a doctor before use if you have: diabetes or poor blood circulation. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes. Avoid inhaling vapors. Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists. Extremely flammable. Keep away from fire and flame. Cap tube tightly and store at room temperature away from heat. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.