Baby Orajel Nighttime Pain Reliever for Teething Gel Cherry Flavored - 0.18 OZ

Baby Orajel Nighttime Pain Reliever for Teething Gel Cherry Flavored - 0.18 OZ
  • S3 image

Baby Orajel Nighttime Pain Reliever for Teething Gel Cherry Flavored - 0.18 OZ

  • SKU: 853236395
  • UPC: 31031033940
  • Size: 0.18 OZ
  • Manufacturer: CHURCH & DWIGHT CO INC

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

For the temporary relief of sore gums due to teething in children 2 years of age and older. For use in children under the age of 2, consult a physician or healthcare provider. Instant relief. Longer lasting. Extra strength for nighttime. #1 teething brand recommended for pediatricians.

Wash hands. Cut open tip of tube on score mark. Use your fingertip or cotton applicator to apply a small pea-size amount of Orajel and spread over the gums. Apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily or as directed by a physician or healthcare provider. For children under 2 years of age, consult a physician or healthcare provider.

Active Ingredients: Benzocaine 10% Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose Gum; Flavor; Gelatin; Mineral Oil; Pectin; Petrolatum; Polyethylene Glycol; Red 40; Sodium Saccharin

Allergy alert: do not use this product if your child has a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other caine anesthetics. Do not use: more than directed; for more than 7 days unless directed by a physician or healthcare provider. When using this product: fever and nasal congestion are not symptoms of teething and may indicate the presence of infection. If these symptoms persist, consult your physician. Stop use and ask a physician if: sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; irritation, pain or redness does not go away; swelling, rash or fever develops. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.