Zilactin-B Mouth Sore Gel - 0.25 OZ

Zilactin-B Mouth Sore Gel - 0.25 OZ
  • S3 image

Zilactin-B Mouth Sore Gel - 0.25 OZ

  • SKU: 851497171
  • UPC: 35048655032
  • Size: 0.25 OZ
  • Manufacturer: BLAIREX LABORATORIES INC

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

Temporarily relieves pain caused by: canker sores, minor mouth sores and gum irritations, denture and brace pain. Patented bioadhesive promotes healing. Eat and drink pain-free for up to 6 hours. Contains alcohol 70% by volume.

Adults and children 2 years and older: Dry affected area. Apply a thin coat of gel with cotton swab or clean finger up to 4 times daily. Allow to dry 30-60 seconds. Children under 12 years: Adult supervision should be given in the use of this product. Children under 2 years: Do not use; consult a physician or dentist. Do not peel off protective film. Attempting to peel off film may result in skin irritation or tenderness. To remove film, first apply another coat of Zilactin-B to film, and immediately wipe the area with a moist gauze pad or tissue. Store at 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).

Active Ingredients: Benzocaine 10% Inactive Ingredients: Boric Acid; Hydroxypropylcellulose; Propylene Glycol; Purified Water; Salicylic Acid; SD Alcohol 38-B; Tannic Acid

Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame. Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other 'caine' anesthetics. Stop use and ask a physician if: sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; swelling, rash or fever develops; irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens; apply only to affected area; do not exceed recommended dosage; avoid contact with the eyes; do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a physician or dentist. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.