TYLENOL Severe Allergy Caplets - 24 Caplets
- SKU: 124522
- UPC: 30045021124
- Manufacturer: MCNEIL CONSU
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years: Not intended for use in children under 12 years of age. Ask a doctor.
Per Caplet: Acetaminophen 500 mg; Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
Carnauba Wax; Cellulose; Corn Starch; D&C Yellow #10; FD& C Yellow #6; Hydroxypropyl Cellulose; Hypromellose; Iron Oxide; Magnesium Stearate; Polyethylene Glycol; Sodium Citrate; Sodium Starch Glycolate; Titanium Dioxide
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage. Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use: with any other product containing acetaminophen; with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin. Ask a doctor before use if you have: glaucoma; trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland; a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product: marked drowsiness may occur; avoid alcoholic drinks; alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness; be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery; excitability may occur, especially in children. Stop use and ask a doctor if: new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present; pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.