TYLENOL Cold Sore Throat Liquid Cool Burst - 8 OZ
- SKU: 851782994
- UPC: 30045081308
- Size: 8 OZ
- Manufacturer: J&J SALES LOGISTICS CO
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device. Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 30 mL (2 TBSP) (1 FL OZ) in the dosing cup provided every 6 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 90 mL (6 TBSP) (3 FL OZ) in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor. Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor. Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Active Ingredients: 1 Tablespoon: Acetaminophen 500 mg Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid; Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium; FD&C Blue #1; Flavors; Polyethylene Glycol; Propylene Glycol; Purified Water; Sodium Benzoate; Sorbitol; Sucralose; Sucrose; Each Tablespoon Contains: Sodium 11 mg
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: more than 8 tablespoons in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; with other drugs containing acetaminophen; 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product. Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use: with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist If you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. Stop use and ask a doctor if: pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contract a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.