TYLENOL Cold Multi-Symptom Cool Burst Caplets Daytime - 24 Caplets
- SKU: 046581
- UPC: 30045027124
- Manufacturer: MCNEIL CONSU
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 caplets every 4 hours. Swallow whole - do not crush, chew or dissolve. Do not take more than 12 caplets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years: Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
Per Caplet: Acetaminophen 325 mg; Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg; Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Carnauba Wax; Castor Oil; Cellulose; Corn Starch; Flavors; Hypromellose; Iron Oxide; Silicon Dioxide; Sodium Starch Glycolate; Stearic Acid; Sucralose
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers or fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage. Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use: with any other product containing acetaminophen; if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have: heart disease; high blood pressure; thyroid disease; diabetes; trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland; persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema; cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus). When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage. Stop use and ask a doctor if: nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs; pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts for more than 7 days; fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days; redness or swelling is present; new symptoms occur; cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.