Tears Naturale Forte Lubricant Eye Drops - 0.5 OZ

Tears Naturale Forte Lubricant Eye Drops - 0.5 OZ
  • S3 image

Tears Naturale Forte Lubricant Eye Drops - 0.5 OZ

  • SKU: 851633387
  • UPC: 30065042622
  • Size: 0.5 OZ
  • Manufacturer: ALCON LABORATORIES INC

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye and for use as a protectant against further irritation. For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun. For moderate/severe dry eye. Tears Naturale Forte contains TriSorb Triple Demulcent Technology. This unique combination of ingredients works together to retain moisture on the eye and slow evaporation of the tear film. Tears Naturale Forte is designed to more closely mimic your natural tears. The unique formulation of Tears Naturale Forte Lubricant Eye Drops protects against the recurrence of dry eye symptoms.

Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed. Store at room temperature.

Active Ingredients: Dextran 70.01%; Glycerin 0.2%; Hypromellose 0.3% Inactive Ingredients: Boric Acid; Calcium Chloride; Glycine; Hydrochloric Acid and/or Sodium Hydroxide (to Adjust pH); Magnesium Chloride; POLYQUAD (Polyquaternium-1) 0.001% as Preservative; Polysorbate 80; Potassium Chloride; Purified Water; Sodium Chloride; Zinc Chloride

For external use only. Do not use: if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy; if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product. When using this product: remove contact lenses before using; do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination; replace cap after each use. Stop use and ask a doctor if: you feel eye pain; changes in vision occur; redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse or lasts more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.