Sunmark Pain Reliever 325 mg Tablets
- SKU: 852202943
- UPC: 01093943444
- Size: 100 TB
- Manufacturer: SUNMARK
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours. Children 6-11 years: Take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 6 years: Do not use this adult product in children under 6 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage. Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F). Retain carton for complete product information.
Active Ingredients: Each Tablet: Acetaminophen 325 mg Inactive Ingredients: Crospovidone; Methylparaben; Povidone; Pregelatinized Starch; Propylparaben; Sodium Starch Glycolate; Stearic Acid
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if: adult takes more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours; taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen; adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product. Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. Stop use and ask a doctor if: pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults and in children 12 years and over; pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs of symptoms.