SUDAFED PE Triple Action Caplets - 24 CP
- SKU: 131959
- UPC: 30045052624
- Manufacturer: J&J
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 caplets every 4 hours. Do not take more than 12 caplets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years: Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage. Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
In Each Caplet: Acetaminophen 325 mg; Guaifenesin 200 mg; Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Carnauba Wax; Croscarmellose Sodium; Hydroxypropyl Cellulose; Hypromellose; Magnesium Stearate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Pregelatinized Starch; Titanium Dioxide; Triacetin; Each Caplet Contains: Sodium 3 mg
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers or fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage. Do not use: with any other product containing acetaminophen; if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have: heart disease; high blood pressure; thyroid disease; diabetes; trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland; persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema; cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus). When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage. Stop use and ask a doctor if: nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur; pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; redness or swelling is present; new symptoms occur; cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.