Sensodyne Pronamel Multi-Action Fluoride Toothpaste Cleansing Mint - 4 OZ

Sensodyne Pronamel Multi-Action Fluoride Toothpaste Cleansing Mint - 4 OZ
  • S3 image

Sensodyne Pronamel Multi-Action Fluoride Toothpaste Cleansing Mint - 4 OZ

  • SKU: 852035939
  • UPC: 31015883090
  • Size: 4 OZ
  • Manufacturer: GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact, and aids in the prevention of dental cavities. Dentists have reported a growing dental health concern due to changing modern diets: Acid erosion. Even teeth without cavities can be affected. Acids in everyday food such as some fruit and acidic drinks, like orange juice and wine, can dissolve minerals from our teeth, softening the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away. As the enamel becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white, weaker and sensitive. This toothpaste is formulated to help protect against the effects of acid erosion and also gently, yet effectively remove stains, helping restore teeth to their natural whiteness. As it contains fluoride it also provides the benefits of a regular toothpaste. Plus, its cleansing mint flavor helps keep your mouth feeling fresh and clean. Suitable for people with sensitive teeth.

Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush; brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) and not more than three times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing. Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or physician. Store below 25 degrees C (77 degrees F). Always follow the label.

Stop use and ask a dentist if: the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist; pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidently swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.