PediaCare Oral Suspension Cherry Flavor - 2 OZ
- SKU: 852171114
- UPC: 81483201169
- Size: 2 OZ
- Manufacturer: MED TECH PRODUCTS
This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use. Shake well before using. Find right dose on chart below. Use weight to dose, otherwise use age. Only use the enclosed syringe. Do not use any other syringe, dropper, spoon or dosing device when giving this medicine to your child. Remove cap and insert syringe into hole at top of bottle and turn upside down. Pull back syringe until filled to the prescribed level. If you pass the prescribed level, simply push syringe back until you have reached the desired level. Slowly dispense the liquid into your child's mouth (toward inner cheek). If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last. Do not use more than 5 times in 24 hours (see overdose warning). mL = milliliter. Under 24 lb, under 2 yrs: ask a doctor. 24-35 lb, 2-3 yrs: 5 mL. Store at room temperature.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes: more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; with other drugs containing acetaminophen. Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use: with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist; if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product. Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. When using this product: do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning). Stop use and ask a doctor if: pain gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days; fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days; new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.