PediaCare Gentle Vapors Vapor-Plug Unit Refill Pads - 5 EA
- SKU: 045083
- UPC: 01254760014
- Manufacturer: PFIZER
1. Unplug Vapor-Plug unit. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. 2. Tear foil pouch at notch to expose pad. Do not touch pad directly. 3.. Slide pad into side slot of Vapor-Plug Unit completely. Inserting a new pad will push out the old one. Discard old pad. 4. Insert Vapor-Plug Unit into a 120-volt electrical outlet with nightlight at bottom (rotate unit if necessary). 5. Replace pad after 8 hours of use. When using Vapor-Plug Unit with pad inserted, do not leave unit in outlet for more than 16 hours at a time. Replace pad before next use. NIGHTLIGHT USE: Unplug Vapor-Plug Unit. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Remove pad to use Vapor-Plug Unit as a nightlight only. Discard old pad. PediaCare Gentle Vapors Refill Pads are for use only with PediaCare Gentle Vapors Vapor-Plug Unit. Do not use any other pads or oils with Vapor-Plug Unit. A light layer of oil may form on the Vapor-Plug Unit during use. Should this occur, unplug the unit and wipe with a dry cloth. IMPORTANT: Do not disassemble unit or nightlight. When nightlight burns out replace entire unit. Read instructions on package before use. Use only in a properly functioning 120-volt electrical outlet. Do not use with extension cords. Do not block airflow of Vapor-Plug Unit or light sensor on bottom. If light sensor is blocked, nightlight will stay on. Do not plug anything above the Vapor-Plug unit. Do not use in small, confined areas or near pets, without adequate ventilation. Do not place exposed pad on furniture. Keep pad away from fabrics, bedding, and other materials that might present a fire hazard.
Contains a Blend of Aromatic Ingredients Including: Menthol; Eucalyptus; Camphor; Lavender; Chamomile
Risk of electrical shock. PediaCare Gentle Vapors Vapor-Plug product is not a toy and should be handled by adults only. Do not immerse in water. Contact with exposed pad may cause eye irritation. In case of contact with eyes, flush with water immediately. If eye irritation persists, consult a doctor. Do not touch exposed pad with skin. In case of contact with skin, wash area immediately with plenty of water. Not for use with children under 3 months of age. Not for use during pregnancy. Not to be taken internally. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. WARNING: PAD MAY PRESENT A CHOKING HAZARD.