OXY Acne Medication Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash - 5 OZ
OXY Acne Medication Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash - 5 OZ0 0.0
- SKU: 851900471
- UPC: 31074202672
- Size: 5 OZ
- Manufacturer: DOT FOODS MENTHOLATUM
Wet face. Apply to hands then work into a lather and massage gently onto face. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce usage to once a day or every other day. If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor. This product may bleach hair or dyed fabrics. Keep tightly closed. Avoid storing at temperatures above 100 degrees F (38 degrees C).
Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid; Butylene Glycol; Capryl/Capramidopropyl Betaine; Cetostearyl Alcohol; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Diazolidinyl Urea; Disodium PEG-5 Laurylcitrate Propamidobenzoic Acid; Methylparaben; PEG-8 Dimethicone; Pentylene Glycol; Propylparaben; Purified Water; Sodium Citrate; Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate; Xanthan Gum
For external use only. Do not use if you: have very sensitive skin; are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide. When using this product: skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time; avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen; avoid contact with eyes, lips, and mouth; avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product; skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.