Orajel Cold Sores Single Dose Treatment Vials - 1 EA
- SKU: 851259050
- UPC: 31031032344
- Size: 1 EA
- Manufacturer: CHURCH & DWIGHT CO INC
Adults and children 2 years of age and over: Clean the lip area of any lip preparations, lotions, ointments, residual beverages, or cosmetics, including lipstick, using only warm water and a washcloth. Remove cardboard cap from the applicator end and place the cardboard cap onto the glass/plastic vial end - opposite the brush end of the product. Squeeze the cardboard cap to break open the inner glass vial. Saturate the applicator end with solution by holding the brush end down and squeezing the container until you can see liquid on the brush applicator. For best results, massage the solution into the cold sore by rubbing. Rub firmly, but take care not to damage the tissue. The purpose of the rubbing is to deliver the drug to the infection site. Hold the vial so the solution flows to the sore. To treat most cold sores, usually one treatment is enough. If your symptoms go away and then return later, apply another dose for the second cold sore. Do not use more than 3 times per day. Discard after use. Children under 2 years of age: Ask a dentist or physician. Store at room temperature. The ingredients in toothpaste, soft drinks and some fruit juices can deactivate the active ingredient in Orajel Single Dose. For best results, avoid brushing your teething with toothpaste or drinking soft drinks or fruit juices for at least one hour after applying the drug.
Active Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%; Benzocaine 5% Inactive Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol (70% v/v); Water
For external use only. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame. Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other 'caine' anesthetics. Do not use: in the eyes, over large areas of the body, if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product, more than 3 times per day, longer than 1 week unless directed by a physician. Stop use and ask a dentist or physician if: condition persists or worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days. Ask a physician if: used to treat deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns; you are pregnant or nursing a baby. When using this product you may feel a brief stinging sensation when you apply it. The sting should go away in a short time. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.