Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask - 4.2 Ounces

Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask - 4.2 Ounces
  • S3 image

Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask - 4.2 Ounces

  • SKU: 602051
  • UPC: 07050106000
  • Size: 4.2 Ounces
  • Manufacturer: NEUTROGENA

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

Dermatologist recommended.

For the treatment of acne. Use as a daily cleanser to kill blackhead and breakout causing bacteria. Use as an Intensive Mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.

PURPOSE: Acne Treatment

To use as a cleanser: Wet face. Squeeze into hands. Apply to face and massage gently. Rinse thoroughly. To use as a mask: Do not exceed 2 to 3 times per week. Squeeze into hands. Smooth an even layer over skin. Allow to dry for up to five minutes. Rinse thoroughly. If excessive drying or bothersome peeling occurs, reduce application to once per week (mask use) or every other day (cleanser use). This product may bleach hair or dyed fabrics.

Benzoyl Peroxide 3.5%

Water; Glycerin; Kaolin; Bentonite; Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate; Titanium Dioxide; Trideceth-9; PEG-5 Ethylhexanoate; Menthol; Sodium Citrate; Xanthan Gum; Disodium EDTA; Citric Acid; Fragrance

For external use only. Do not use this medication if you have very sensitive skin or if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide. This product may cause irritation. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are: Currently under the care of a physician for your acne. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product. This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.