Neosporin First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment, Maximum Strength - 0.5oz

Neosporin First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment, Maximum Strength  - 0.5oz

Neosporin First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment, Maximum Strength - 0.5oz

  • SKU: 10006433
  • UPC: 30081074688
  • Size: 0.5 EA
  • Manufacturer: PFIZER CONSUMER GROUP

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

TITLE: Neosporin First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment, Maximum Strength - 0.5oz

Soothes the pain of burns. Suitable for your whole family (ages 2 and up). No other triple antibiotic ointment kills more types of bacteria. First aid to help prevent infection and provide temporary relief of pain or discomfort in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.

Please see Manufacturer's Directions for Use Instructions *

First aid to help prevent infection and provide temporary relief of pain or discomfort in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.

Adults and children 2 years of age and older. Clean the affected area. Apply a small amount o this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage. Children under 2 years of age; Consult a physician.

Polymyxin B Sulfate (10,000 units), Bacitracin Zinc (500 units), Neomycin (3.5 mg), and Pramoxine Hydrochloride (10 mg), in a custom blend of White Petrolatum.

For external use only. Do not use in eyes or apply over large areas of the body. In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns, consult a physician if the condition persists or gets worse, or if symptoms persist for more than 1 week or clear up and occur again within a few days, or if rash or other allergic reaction develops. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a physician. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.