Neo-Synephrine Nasal Decongestant Spray, Regular Strength - 0.5oz

Neo-Synephrine Nasal Decongestant Spray, Regular Strength  - 0.5oz
  • S3 image

Neo-Synephrine Nasal Decongestant Spray, Regular Strength - 0.5oz

  • SKU: 262841
  • UPC: 30024135301
  • Size: 0.5 Ounces
  • Manufacturer: BAYER INC

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

Goes right to the core of your congestion.

Temporarily relieves nasal congestion: due to common cold, due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis). Temporarily relieves stuffy nose. Helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes. Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose. Helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure. Non-drowsy.

PURPOSE: Nasal Decongestant

Use only as directed. To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly. Adults and children 12 years and older: 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 4 hours. Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor. Store at room temperature. Protect from light.

Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 0.5%

Anhydrous Citric Acid; Benzalkonium Chloride; Purified Water; Sodium Chloride; Sodium Citrate

Ask a doctor before use if you have: heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland. When using this product: do not exceed recommended dosage; do not use more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen; temporary discomfort may occur such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge; use of this container by more than one person may spread infection. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.