Naphcon A Eye Allergy Relief Eye Drops - 0.5 OZ

Naphcon A Eye Allergy Relief Eye Drops - 0.5 OZ
  • S3 image

Naphcon A Eye Allergy Relief Eye Drops - 0.5 OZ

  • SKU: 851712728
  • UPC: 30065008515
  • Size: 0.5 OZ
  • Manufacturer: ALCON LABORATORIES INC

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

For the temporary relief of redness and itching of the eye(s) due to: ragweed, pollen, grass, animal danger and hair. The eye drop formerly prescribed by doctors now available without a prescription. Combines an antihistamine and a redness reliever for the temporary relief of itchy, red eyes. Recommended by eye doctors. Clinically proven. Relieves itching & redness.

Adults and children 6 years and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times every day. Children under 6 years: ask a doctor. Other Information: Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F). Protect from light.

Active Ingredients: Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.025%; Pheniramine Malate 0.3% Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride; Boric Acid; Edetate Disodium; Purified Water; Sodium Borate; Sodium Chloride; Sodium Hydroxide and/or Hydrochloric Acid

Do not use: If this solution changes color or becomes cloudy; If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have: Heart disease; High blood pressure; Trouble urinating; Narrow angle glaucoma. When using this product: Pupils may become enlarged temporarily; Overuse may cause redness of the eye(s); Remove contact lenses before using; Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination; Replace cap after each use. Stop use and ask a doctor if: You feel pain; Changes in vision occur; Redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse or lasts more than 72 hours. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Accidental swallowing by infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature. See inside of carton for additional WARNINGS.