Mucinex Sinus-Max Severe Congestion Relief Caplets - 20 CAP
- SKU: 851784099
- UPC: 36382420120
- Size: 20 CAP
- Manufacturer: RECKITT BENCKISER
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Do not take more than 12 caplets in any 24-hour period. Adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 caplets every 4 hours. Children under 12 years of age: do not use. Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: more than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; with other drugs containing acetaminophen; 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product. Do not use: with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist; if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have: liver disease; heart disease; diabetes; high blood pressure; thyroid disease; trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland; persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema; cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus). Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. When using this product do not use more than directed. Stop use and ask a doctor if: nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur; pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; redness or swelling is present; new symptoms occur; cough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.