Motrin Concentrated Infants' Drops Dye-Free Berry - 0.5 OZ
- SKU: 064199
- UPC: 30045019815
- Manufacturer: MCNEIL CONSU
Do not give more than directed. Shake well before using. Find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age. Measure with the dosing device provided. Do not use with any other device. Dispense liquid slowly into the child's mouth, toward the inner cheek. If needed repeat dose every 6-8 hours. Do not use more than 4 times a day. Under 6 mos: ask a doctor. 12-17 lbs, 6-11 mos: 1.25 mL. 18-23 lbs, 12-23 mos: 1.875 mL. Important: Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information. This product is intended for use in children ages 6 months to 23 months of age.
Each 1.25 mL: Ibuprofen 50 mg
Artificial Flavors; Citric Acid; Corn Starch; Glycerin; Polysorbate 80; Purified Water; Sodium Benzoate; Sorbitol; Sucrose; Xanthan Gum
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock. Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor. Do not use if the child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer. Ask a doctor before use if the child has: not been drinking fluids, lost a lot of fluid due to continued vomiting or diarrhea, stomach pain, problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is: under a doctor's care for any serious condition; taking any other drug; taking any other product that contains ibuprofen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer. When using this product give with food or milk if stomach upset occurs. Stop use and ask a doctor if: an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away; fever or pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; the child does not get any relief within first day (24 hours) of treatment; stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts; redness or swelling is present in the painful area; any new symptoms appear. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.