Metamucil Wafers Apple/Crisp - 24 Each
Metamucil Wafers Apple/Crisp - 24 Each0 0.0
- SKU: 031865
- UPC: 03700074091
- Size: 24 Each
- Manufacturer: P&G-HEALTH
Serving suggestion: For adults 12 and older: Enjoy 1 serving (2 wafers) with at least 8 oz of your favorite hot or cold beverage. Metamucil fiber wafers are a great tasting, easy way to increase your daily fiber intake. Each adult serving (2 wafers) provides 5 grams of 100% natural fiber. Eat up to 3 servings per day.
1 Packet (2 Wafers): Calories 100 (Calories From Fat 40); Total Fat 4.5 g (Saturated Fat 0.5 g, Trans Fat 0 g); Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 20 mg; Potassium 55 mg; Total Carbohydrate 16 g (Dietary Fiber 5 g [Soluble Fiber 3 g], Sugars 6 g); Protein 1 g; Vitamin C; Calcium; Iron; Wheat Flour; Corn Oil; Sucrose; Psyllium Husk; Fructose; Oat Hull Fiber; Brown Sugar; Corn Starch; Soy Lecithin; Cinnamon; Natural and Artificial Flavors; Molasses; Sodium Bicarbonate; Ascorbic Acid (Preservative)
Choking: Metamucil Fiber Wafers should be eaten with at least a full glass (8 oz) of liquid. Eating this product without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not eat Fiber Wafers if you have difficulty in swallowing. Eat in an upright position. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention. Allergy alert: May cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium. This product may affect how well medicines work. If you are taking a prescription medicine by mouth, eat this product at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after the prescribed medicine. New Users: As your body adjusts to increased fiber intake, you may experience changes in bowel habits or minor bloating. Ask a doctor before use if you have a sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks, abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting. Stop use and ask a doctor if you have constipation lasting more than 7 days or rectal bleeding occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, contact your doctor or a Poison Control Center right away.