Little Remedies For Fevers Infant Fever/Pain Reliever Natural Grape Flavor - 2 OZ
- SKU: 851745538
- UPC: 75618410177
- Size: 2 OZ
- Manufacturer: MED TECH PRODUCTS
This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use. Shake well before using. Find the right dose on the chart below. If possible use weight to determine dose, otherwise use age. Only use the enclosed AccuSafe syringe. Do not use any other syringe, dropper, spoon or dosing device when giving this medicine to your child. Remove cap, attach syringe to flow restrictor and invert bottle. Pull back syringe until filled to prescribed level and slowly dispense the liquid into your child's mouth (toward the inner cheek). If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last. Do not give more than 5 times in any 24-hour period (see overdose warning). Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance. Under 24 lb/under 2: ask a doctor. 24-35 lb/age 2-3: 5 mL. Store at 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C).
Active Ingredients: In Each 5.0 mL: Acetaminophen 160 mg Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid; Glycerin; Natural Grape Flavor; Potassium Sorbate; Povidone; Propylene Glycol; Purified Water; Sodium Citrate; Sucralose; Sucrose; Xanthan Gum
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes: more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; with other drugs containing acetaminophen. Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use: with any other products containing acetaminophen, (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist; if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product. Ask a doctor before use if the child has liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. When using this product: DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSAGE; taking more than the recommended dose (see overdose warning). Stop use and ask a doctor if: new symptoms occur; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days; redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) can cause serious liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.