Little Remedies First Aid Poison Treatment Kit - 1ea
- SKU: 031453
- UPC: 75618412151
- Size: 1 Each
- Manufacturer: VETCO PHARM
Read all warnings - save container of poison and contact a Poison Control Center if possible. If attempts to contact a Poison Control Center, emergency medical facility, or health professional are unsuccessful, continue trying. When professional advice is not available, first give Ipecac Syrup to induce vomiting; after vomiting has occurred, give Activated Charcoal to help absorb any remaining toxic substance. Keep patient active and moving. Carefully read all directions and warnings immediately after purchasing this kit and fill in the emergency numbers in the spaces provided on labels, and box below. Steps to take in the event of an accidental poisoning: 1. Do not panic. Time is important but exciting the patient may cause more complications. 2. Call the Poison Control Center or Hospital Emergency Dept. nearest you before administering any of the products contained in this kit. If help can not be reached quickly, carefully follow all directions and warnings. The numbers for Poison Control Center & Hospital Emergency Dept. Be prepared to provide the following information; your name and phone number, name of patient, name of the poison or drug, how was the patient exposed (swallowed, inhaled, splashed, etc..), how much poison was taken, how long ago, what is the patients condition, what is the patients age, sex, weight, does the patient have any chronic health problems, has the patient recently taken any other medications. 3. Tell them that you have the Little Remedies First Aid Poison Treatment Kit which contains the following; Ipecac Syrup USP 1 fl oz, Super Activated Charcoal, USP 15 gm (4 fl oz when reconstituted). Keep out of the reach of children. Insert emergency phone numbers in spaces provided on box and labels. In the event of accidental poisoning contact a Poison Control Center, emergency medical facility, or health professional for help before using these products. If help can not be reached quickly, follow the directions and warnings on each product. Helpful hint: Because you never know when an accidental poisoning may occur always have the phone number of your local Poison Control Center or Hospital Emergency Department available.
Do not use in persons who are not fully conscious or are unable to drink. Do not use these products if turpentine, corrosives, such as alkalies (lye) and strong acids, or petroleum distillates, such as kerosene, gasoline, paint thinner, cleaning fluid or furniture polish have been ingested unless directed by a health professional. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.