Little Fevers by Little Remedies Infant Fever and Pain Reliever, Natural Berry - 2oz
- SKU: 2213137301100
- UPC: 75618410176
- Size: 1 Ounce
- Manufacturer: MED TECH PRODUCTS
This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use. Shake well before using. Find the right dose on the chart below, use weight to determine dose; otherwise, use age. Only use the enclosed AccuSafe syringe. Do not use any other syringe, dropper, spoon or dosing device when giving this medicine to your child. Remove cap, attach syringe to flow restrictor and invert bottle. Pull back syringe until filled to prescribed level and slowly dispense the liquid into your child's mouth (toward the inner cheek). If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last. Do not give more than 5 times in any 24-hour period (see overdose warning). Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance. Dosage: Under 24 lbs, under 2 yrs: Ask a doctor. 24-35 lbs, 2-3 yrs: 5 mL. Store at 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C). AccuSafe dosing device enclosed.
Active Ingredients In Each 5.0 mL: Acetaminophen 160 mg Inactive Ingredients Citric Acid; Glycerin; Natural Flavor; Potassium Sorbate; Povidone; Propylene Glycol; Purified Water; Sodium Citrate; Sucralose; Sucrose; Xanthan Gum
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes: More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount. With other drugs containing acetaminophen. Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. Do not use: With any other products containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. If your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product. When using this product DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSAGE; taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may not provide more relief and may cause liver damage. Stop use and ask a doctor if: New symptoms occur. Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days. Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days. Redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) can cause serious liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Prompt medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.