Little Allergies Allergen Block - 3 GM

Little Allergies Allergen Block - 3 GM
  • Data

Little Allergies Allergen Block - 3 GM

  • SKU: 022875
  • UPC: 75618416070

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

We make it all better.

Little Allergies Allergen Block is a revolutionary drug-free way to help prevent your child's nasal allergy symptoms by blocking both outdoor and indoor allergens on contact. Airborne allergens such as: ragweed, pollen, house dust, pet dander, dust mites can enter through your child's nasal passages. New Little Allergens Allergen Block works by helping to block airborne allergens before they enter the nose. Blocking airborne allergens can help prevent nasal allergy symptoms. Little Allergies Allergen Block Gel is drug free and will not cause side effects like drowsiness or dry mouth. Use before: playing outside, hiking/walking/running, entering homes with pets. Little Allergies Allergen Block: blocks allergens on contact. Helps prevent: sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion. Contains up to 150 applications when used as directed.

PURPOSE: Allergy Treatment

(For external use only): For best results use before symptoms start. Put a small amount on your forefinger. See illustration on package for approximate size. Rub between forefinger and thumb. Apply product around nostrils and between nose and upper lip. Rub in until dry to the touch. Repeat every 4 to 6 hours. Reapplication is suggested if nose or face becomes wet. This product is non-medicated and can be used as often as needed without the worry of any harmful side effects or drug interactions. This product may be used in conjunction with other allergy medications for additional relief.

Little Allergies Allergen Block is a Topical Gel Containing: Petrolatum; Glycerin; Other Ingredients

For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, rinse with water and discontinue use.