IVY-DRY Cream - 1 OZ

IVY-DRY Cream  -  1 OZ
  • S3 image

IVY-DRY Cream - 1 OZ

  • SKU: 121758
  • UPC: 31212610201
  • Manufacturer: IVY CORP

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

IVY-DRY, known and trusted for over fifty years.

This external skin protectant temporarily relieves the itching, oozing and weeping associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac and insect bites. If you get poison ivy, you know you'll want to use a product with proven effectiveness that you can trust.

PURPOSE: Rash Treatment, Anti-Itch, External Analgesic

Adults and children 2 years of age or older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: Do not use; consult a physician. Store at room temperature.

Zinc Acetate 2.0%; Benzyl Alcohol 10%; Camphor 0.6%; Menthol 0.4%

Water; Glyceryl Stearate; Cetyl Alcohol; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Zinc Stearate; Propylene Glycol; Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Steareth-2; Zinc Gluconate; Allantoin; Panthenol; Steareth-20; PEG-100 Stearate; PEG-200 Isostearyl Linoleate; Dimethicone; Polyquaternium-10; Cellulose Gum; Xanthan Gum; Methylparaben; Propylparaben

For external use only. Test product on a small patch of skin before applying to the entire body. Do not use on face or genital areas. Avoid contact with eyes. Not to be used on areas of blistered or broken skin. Do not cover the affected area with a compress after application. If condition does not improve or persists past 7 days, or clear up and occur again in a couple of days, discontinue use and consult a physician. Severe reactions to Urushiol (the chemical released by the plant, which causes the irritation) can look like chemical burns and have a thick leathery appearance. Additional applications may be necessary. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children - if ingested, contact a physician or Poison Control Center immediately.