Adults and children 2 yrs and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 or 4 times daily.
Alcohol 84%; Purified Water
For External Use Only. Do not drink. Do not apply to irritated skin. Avoid getting in the eyes or on mucous membranes. If swallowed, immediately give 3 or 4 glasses of water. Do not induce vomiting. If vomiting occurs give fluids again. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious or convulsing person. Get medical attention immediately. Flammable. Keep away from spark, heat and flame.