Hibiclens Skin Cleanser - 4 OZ
Hibiclens Skin Cleanser - 4 OZ0 0.0
- SKU: 851190602
- UPC: 73325519383
- Size: 4 OZ
- Manufacturer: MOLNLYCKE HEALTH CARE US
Skin wound and general skin cleansing: Thoroughly rinse the area to be cleansed with water. Apply the minimum amount of Hibiclens necessary to cover the skin or wound area and wash gently. Rinse thoroughly. Surgical hand scrub: Wet hands and forearms with water. Scrub for 3 minutes with about 5 mL of Hibiclens with a brush. Rinse thoroughly under running water. Repeat. Dry thoroughly. Personnel hand wash: Wet hands with water. Dispense about 5 mL of Hibiclens into cupped hands and wash in a vigorous manner for 15 seconds. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Preoperative skin preparation: Apply Hibiclens liberally to surgical site and swab for at least 2 minutes. Dry with a sterile towel. Repeat. Dry with a sterile towel. Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F). Laundering: Chlorhexidine gluconate skin cleansers will cause stains if used with chlorine releasing products. Rinse completely and use only non-chlorine detergents. See website for more details.
Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution 4.0% w/v Inactive Ingredients: Fragrance; Isopropyl Alcohol 4% w/v; Purified Water; Red 40; Other Ingredients in a Nonalkaline Base
For external use only. Do not use: if you are allergic to chlorhexidine gluconate or any other ingredients in this preparation; as a patient preoperative skin preparation of the head or face; in contact with the meninges; in the genital area; on wounds that involve more than the superficial layers of skin. When using this product: keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. May cause serious and permanent eye injury if placed or kept in the eye during surgical procedures, or may cause deafness when instilled in the middle ear through perforated eardrums; if contact occurs in any of these areas, rinse with cold water right away. Stop use and ask a doctor if: irritation, sensitization, or allergic reaction occurs and lasts for 72 hours. These may be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.