HeadOn Migraine Pain Reliever - 0.2 OZ
- SKU: 024973
- UPC: 87057900301
- Manufacturer: MIRALUS INC
Adults and children 12 years and older: Remove white outer cap. Remove clear inner cap by tilting it to the side. Apply directly to forehead at first sign of migraine. Apply generously covering entire forehead surface area as often as necessary. Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor. Keep carton. It contains important information.
Iris Versicolor (Blue Flag) 12X H.P.U.S. 0.1%; Kali Bichromicum (Potassium Bichromate 6X H.P.U.S. 0.05%; Bryonia Alba (White Bryony) 12X H.P.U.S. 0.04%
Diazolidinyl Urea; Ethyl Alcohol; Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate; Menthol; Menthyl Lactate; Propylene Glycol; Sodium Stearate; Steareth-21; Tetrasodium EDTA; Triethanolamine; Water
For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic or hypersensitive to any ingredient in this product; have sensitive skin or any skin disease. Ask a doctor before use if you have: never had migraines diagnosed by a health professional; a headache that is different from your usual migraines; the worst headache of your life; headaches beginning after or are caused by head injury, exertion, coughing or bending; experienced your first headaches after the age of 50; daily headaches; migraine headaches so severe as to require bed rest; fever and stiff neck. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes, wounds, mucous membranes, broken or irritated skin; do not share this product with anyone; do not apply a heating pad to forehead; irritation or allergic reaction may occur with some people. Test by applying product to a small area of the forehead and wait 30 minutes. If skin appears normal, proceed with Directions. Stop use and ask a doctor if: skin redness or irritation develops; an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away; migraine headache pain worsens or continues for more than 48 hours; new or unexpected symptoms occur; ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.