Excedrin PM Pain Reliever/Nighttime Sleep-Aid, Coated Tablets - 50ea
- SKU: 893062
- UPC: 31981000183
- Size: 50 Tablets
- Manufacturer: BRISTOL-MYER
Do not use more than directed (see Overdose Warning). Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor. Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 2 tablets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor. Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information.
Per Tablet: Acetaminophen 500 mg; Diphenhydramine Citrate 38 mg
Benzoic Acid; Carnauba Wax; Croscarmellose Sodium*; Crospovidone*; D&C Yellow #10 Lake; FD&C Blue #1 Lake; Hypromellose; Magnesium Stearate; Methylparaben*; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Mineral Oil; Polysorbate 20; Povidone; Pregelatinized Starch; Propylene Glycol; Propylparaben*; Simethicone Emulsion; Sodium Citrate; Stearic Acid; Sorbitan Monolaurate; Stearic Acid; Titanium Dioxide; *May Contain These Ingredients
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage. Do not use: in children under 12 years of age; with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin; with any other products containing acetaminophen (see Overdose Warning). Ask a doctor before use if you have: glaucoma; a breathing problem such as emphysema or chornic bronchitis; trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product: be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery; avoid alcoholic drinks; drowsiness may occur. Stop use and ask a doctor if: new symptoms occur; sleeplessness lasts continuosly for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness; pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days; painful area is red or swollen; fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems, including serious liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.