Disney Multivitamins Complete Chewable Tablets Princesses - 60 TB
- SKU: 095617
- UPC: 75942714936
- Manufacturer: NAT/BOUNTY
For adults and children 4 years of age and over, chew one (1) tablet daily. For children 2-4 years of age, chew one-half (1/2) tablet daily. Many minerals can affect the absorption of particular medications. Do not take this product within 2 hours of taking medications. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers and follow their advice.
Per Tablet: Calories 5; Total Carbohydrate < 1 g; Vitamin A (70% [3500 IU] as Beta-Carotene and Retinyl Acetate) 5000 IU; Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 60 mg; Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 400 IU; Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 30 IU; Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Mononitrate) 1.5 mg; Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 1.7 mg; Niacin (as Niacinamide) 20 mg; Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 2 mg; Folic Acid 400 mcg; Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 6 mcg; Biotin 40 mcg; Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium d-Pantothenate) 10 mg; Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate and Dicalcium Phosphate) 100 mg; Iron (as Ferrous Sulfate) 18 mg; Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 150 mcg; Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 20 mg; Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 15 mg; Copper (as Cupric Oxide) 2 mg; DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (From Fish Oil) 100 mcg; Fructose; Xylitol; Dextrose; Cellulose (Plant Origin); Carrageenan; Vegetable Stearic Acid; Natural and Artificial Flavors; Citric Acid; Vegetable Magnesium Stearate; Silica; FD&C Blue No. 2 Lake; FD&C Yellow No. 6 Lake; FD&C Red No. 40 Lake; Sucralose; Malic Acid; Sodium Caseinate; Wheat Starch; Soy Lecithin
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a doctor before using any product. Avoid this product if you are allergic to fish. Do not exceed recommended dose. Repeated excessive intake is not recommended and may cause adverse reactions. Consult your doctor before use if you have, or have had, ANY HEALTH CONDITION or if you are taking ANY MEDICATIONS OR REMEDIES, including OTC medications, or are planning any medical procedure. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur, such as gastrointestinal discomfort or any allergic reaction. THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. *This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.