Dermoplast Antibacterial Spray - 2.75oz

Dermoplast Antibacterial Spray  - 2.75oz
  • S3 image

Dermoplast Antibacterial Spray - 2.75oz

  • SKU: 297556
  • UPC: 37513785700
  • Size: 2.75 Ounces
  • Manufacturer: MEDTECH LABS

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

TITLE: Dermoplast Antibacterial Spray - 2.75oz

Painless no-touch application. Easier than ointments. Relieves pain and itching. Helps fight infection with Benzethonium Chloride. Hospital Strength

Please see Manufacturer's Directions for Use Instructions *

First aid to help fight infection and provide temporary relief of pain and itching associated with sunburn, insect bites, minor cuts, scrapes, minor burns and minor skin irritations.

Children under 2 years of age: do not use. Consult physician. Adults and children 2 years and older: apply to affected area not more than three times daily. Hold can 6-12 inches away from affected area. Point spray nozzle and press button. To apply to face, spray in palm of hand. For external use only. Store at room temperature (approximately 25C, 77F.)

Active Ingredients: Benzocaine 20%, Benzethonium Chloride USP .2%. Inactive Ingredients: Acetulan, Aloe Vera Oil, Menthol, Methyl Paraben USP, N-Butane/P152A (65:35), PEG 400 Monolaurate, Polysorbate 85.

Do not use: in eyes, on deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns. Consult a doctor. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop using this product and consult a physician if: condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or symptoms clear up and recur within a few days. For external use only. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not expose to heat or temperature above 120F. Do not use near open flame. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If accidentally ingested, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.