Cope Tablets - 60 TB

Cope Tablets - 60 TB
  • S3 image

Cope Tablets - 60 TB

  • SKU: 071539
  • UPC: 02355857010
  • Size: 60 TB
  • Manufacturer: LEE PHARM

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

Pain relief for tension headaches.

Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: headache, muscular aches, backache, arthritis, common cold, toothache, menstrual cramps. Temporarily reduces fever.

PURPOSE: Analgesic

Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years: Do not use this product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage. Store from 20 - 25 degrees C (68 - 77 degrees F). initially with water followed by 1 tablet every 3 hours while symptoms persist, not to exceed 9 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor. Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.

Per Tablet: Acetaminophen 500 mg

Polyvinylpyrrolidone; Pregelatinized Starch; Sodium Starch Glycolate; Stearic Acid

Alcohol Warning - If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage. Do not use with any other products containing acetaminophen. Stop use and ask a doctor if: new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present; pain gets worse or last for more than 10 days; fever gets worse or last for more than 3 days. These could be a sign of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.