Contac Cold + Flu Caplets Maximum Strength - 24 CP
- SKU: 045963
- UPC: 34580023817
- Manufacturer: GLAXOSMTHKLN
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 caplets every 4-6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours. Children under 12: Ask a doctor.
In Each Caplet: Acetaminophen 500 mg; Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5 mg
Hypromellose; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Polyethylene Glycol; Potassium Sorbate; Povidone; Pregelatinized Starch; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Starch; Stearic Acid; Talc
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage. Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, ask a doctor. Do not use: with any other product containing acetaminophen; if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have: heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland. When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage. Stop use and ask a doctor if: new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present; you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless; pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.