Blistex Lip Ointment - 0.35 Ounces
Blistex Lip Ointment - 0.35 Ounces1 5.0
- SKU: 563132
- UPC: 04138821041
- Size: 0.35 Ounces
- Manufacturer: BLISTEX
A surge of moisture lips can feel.
For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor lip irritations. Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips. For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with cold sores. Blistex Lip Ointment's Advanced Moisture System delivers penetrating medication in a unique formula to relieve cold sores and severe lip dryness. Blistex Lip Ointment contains four medications to provide relief from the pain, itching and discomfort of lip sores and blisters. The moisture and emollient base in Blistex Lip Ointment hydrates and softens lip cells to alleviate cracking and seriously dry lips. Beauty professionals also routinely use Blistex Lip Ointment to return a smooth texture to lips before applying lip color. When using as a lipstick base, apply liberally and leave on lips for five minutes. Then remove excess with a tissue before applying color.
PURPOSE: External Analgesic, Lip Protectant
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply liberally to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
Dimethicone 1.1% (W/W); Camphor 0.5% (W/W); Menthol 0.6% (W/W); Phenol 0.5% (W/W)
Allantoin; Ammonium Hydroxide; Beeswax; Calcium Disodium EDTA; Calcium Hydroxide; Cetyl Alcohol; Flavors; Glycerin; Lanolin; Lauric Acid; Mineral Oil; Myristic Acid; Oleic Acid; Palmitic Acid; Paraffin; Petrolatum; Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate; Potassium Hydroxide; Purified Water; SD Alcohol 36); Silica; Sodium Hydroxide; Sodium Saccharin; Stearyl Alcohol
For external use only. When using this product: Do not get into eyes; Do not apply over large parts of body or bandage; Do not use on deep or puncture wound, animal bites, serious burns. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.