WET ONES Moist Wipes Travel Pack - 15 EA

WET ONES Moist Wipes Travel Pack - 15 EA
  • S3 image

WET ONES Moist Wipes Travel Pack - 15 EA

  • SKU: 851880814
  • UPC: 07682804702
  • Size: 15 EA
  • Manufacturer: ENERGIZER PERSONAL CARE

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

Whether you’re a busy mom, work in a physically demanding job or just like to be prepared, you need the Wet Ones Moist Wipes Travel Pack when you’re on the go. Wet Ones are trusted to kill 99.99% of germs, but they’re also soft to the touch. Use them on everything from cleaning down armrests at the theater to wiping up spillage in the car and see for yourself how effective Wet Ones are in a myriad of applications.

Decreases bacteria on the skin. Wet Ones Antibacterial Moist Wipes have a mild antibacterial cleansing solution that kills germs and bacteria - plus soothing aloe to moisturize your skin. And they're thick and strong to handle your tough messes. Wet Ones Wipes Travel Pack is convenient to carry and use anytime, anywhere: car, office, purse, briefcase, picnics, camping, boating, traveling, sports, fishing. Wipes measure 5-3/4 in x 7-1/2 in (14.6 cm x 19 cm).

Adults and children 2 years and over: Use on hands and face to clean and refresh. Allow skin to air dry. Children under 2 years: Ask a doctor before use. To dispense wipe: Peel back front label slowly. Remove wipes. To reseal pouch: Firmly run thumb over the label

Active Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride (0.3%) Inactive Ingredients: Water; SD Alcohol 40; Propylene Glycol; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice; Potassium Sorbate; Quaternium-52; Fragrance; PEG-60 Lanolin; Citric Acid; Disodium EDTA

For external use only. Do not use: over large areas of the body, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. When using this product: do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash develops and continues for more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.