Vicks Topical Analgesic Greaseless Cream - 2oz

Vicks Topical Analgesic Greaseless Cream  - 2oz
  • S3 image

Vicks Topical Analgesic Greaseless Cream - 2oz

  • SKU: 073538
  • UPC: 32390001000
  • Size: 2 Ounces
  • Manufacturer: P&G-HEALTH

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER. FOR YOUR INFORMATION PURPOSES, WE HAVE KEPT THIS ITEM PLACEMENT AS COURTESY TO OUR CUSTOMERS

You may search for a related or another product by using the search field above.

Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Chest & throat; rub on a thick layer. Keep clothing loose to let the vapors rise to the nose and mouth. Muscle aches/pains; rub on sore area. Repeat up to three times daily or as directed by a doctor. Children Under 2 Years of Age: Ask a doctor.

Active Ingredients: Camphor (5.2%), Menthol (2.8%), Eucalyptus Oil (1.2%). Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer 954, Cedarleaf Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Cyclomethicone and Dimethicone Copolyol, Dimethicone, EDTA, Glycerin, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Isopropyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Nutmeg Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Spirits of Turpentine, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Thymol, Titanium Dioxide.

For external use only: Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use unless directed by a doctor if you have cough associated with: smoking, excessive phlegm (mucus), asthma, emphysema, a persistent or chronic cough. Do not: Take by mouth; place in nostrils; bandage tightly; apply to wounds or damaged skin. As a doctor: If a cough persists for more than 7 days, recurs, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If muscle aches and/or pains persist for more than 7 days or recur. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. Do not heat. Never expose to flame, microwave, or place in any container in which you are heating water.