Vicks Sinex 12 Hour Decongestant Ultra Fine Mist Spray - 0.5 OZ

Vicks Sinex 12 Hour Decongestant Ultra Fine Mist Spray - 0.5 OZ
  • S3 image

Vicks Sinex 12 Hour Decongestant Ultra Fine Mist Spray - 0.5 OZ

  • SKU: 851436484
  • UPC: 32390001254
  • Size: 0.5 OZ
  • Manufacturer: PROCTER&GAMBLE HEALTH

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to: colds; hay fever, upper respiratory allergies. Ultra fine mist. Moisturizing. Cold and allergy congestion. Sinus pressure. 12 hour relief. Fast acting day/night relief.

Remove protective cap. Before using for the first time, prime the pump by firmly depressing its rim several times. Hold container with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting your head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and inhale deeply. Adults and children 6 yrs. and older (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril, not more than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in 24 hours. Children 2 to under 6 yrs.: Ask a doctor. Children under 2 yrs.: Do not use. Store at room temperature.

Active Ingredients: Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05% Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame Potassium; Aloe Vera; Benzalkonium Chloride; Chlorhexidine Gluconate; Citric Acid; Disodium EDTA; Fragrance; Purified Water; Sodium Citrate; Sodium Hydroxide; Sorbitol; Tyloxapol

Ask a doctor before use if you have: heart disease; thyroid disease; diabetes; high blood pressure; trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland. When using this product: do not exceed recommended dosage; use of this container by more than one person may spread infection; temporary burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur; frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen. Stop use and ask a doctor if: symptoms persist for more than 3 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.