Tylenol Pain Reliever/Sleep Aid, Extra Strength, Caplets, Value Size - 150ea
- SKU: 115716
- UPC: 30045048215
- Size: 150 Caplets
- Manufacturer: MCNEIL CONSU
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 caplets at bedtime. Do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years: Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
Each Caplet: Acetaminophen 500 mg; Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg
Carnauba Wax; FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake; FD&C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake; Hypromellose; Magnesium Stearate; Polyethylene Glycol; Polysorbate 80; Powdered Cellulose; Pregelatinized Starch; Propylene Glycol; Shellac; Sodium Citrate; Sodium Starch Glycolate; Titanium Dioxide
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage. Do not use: with any other product containing acetaminophen; with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin; in children under 12 years of age. Ask a doctor before use if you have: a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis; trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland; glaucoma. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product: drowsiness will occur; avoid alcoholic drinks; do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery. Stop use and ask a doctor if: sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness; pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; redness or swelling is present; new symptoms occur. These could be signs of a serious condiition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.