Rid Spray Bedding & Furniture - 5 Ounces

Rid Spray Bedding & Furniture - 5 Ounces
  • S3 image

Rid Spray Bedding & Furniture - 5 Ounces

  • SKU: 097538
  • UPC: 07430000421
  • Size: 5 Ounces
  • Manufacturer: BAYER INC

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

Have a problem with lice in your home? Use Rid spray to destroy all lice and eggs on your home furniture.

Got lice? Get RID.

Kills lice and their eggs on bedding,* furniture, car interiors and other non-washable items.

PURPOSE: Lice Treatment

It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Remove protective cap; hold container upright and spray from a distance of 8-10 inches. We recommend that those with asthma or severe allergies consult their doctor before using this product and have someone else apply this product. To kill Lice and Louse Eggs: Spray in an inconspicuous area to test for possible staining or discoloration. Inspect again after drying, then proceed to spray entire area to be treated. Hold container upright with nozzle away from you. Depress valve and spray from a distance of 8 to 10 inches. Spray each square foot for three seconds. Spray to the point of dampness, but not run-off. Allow all sprayed articles to dry thoroughly before use. *Spray only those garments and part of bedding including mattresses and furniture, that cannot be either laundered or dry-cleaned. Do not use on sheets or pillowcases. Storage and Disposal: Store in a cool dry area away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not transport or store below 32 degrees F (0 degrees C). Container Disposal: Do not puncture or incinerate. If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste disposal agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions.

Permethrin 0.50%

Other Ingredients 99.50%

HAZARDS TO HUMANS. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Avoid inhalation of spray mist. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Avoid contamination of feed and foodstuffs. Remove pets and birds and cover fish aquaria before space spraying or surface application. This product is not for use on humans. Vacate room after treatment and ventilate before reoccupying. Do not allow children or pets to contact treated areas until surfaces are dry. PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130 degrees F (54 degrees C) may cause bursting. FIRST AID: Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For MEDICAL Emergencies or other information call 1-800-RID-LICE (1-800-743-5423). For TRANSPORT Emergencies only call 1-800-424-9300. If swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible if on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Contains petroleum distillate - vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia.