Pronto Bedbug/Dust Mite Spray - 10 OZ
- SKU: 086935
- UPC: 31031032490
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Shake well before each use. Remove protective cap. Aim spray opening away from person. Push button to spray. To kill bedbugs: Apply as a spot treatment to cracks and crevices around baseboards, floorboards, headboards and walls. First thoroughly clean and air mattresses and springs. Then spot treat only areas that may harbor pests. On mattresses concentrate on tufts, folds and seams. Repeat as necessary. To kill dust mites: First thoroughly vacuum entire room concentrating on areas where mites congregate: such as mattresses, box springs, headboards, walls, floors, carpeting, and baseboards. Then spray surfaces until damp. On mattresses allow spray to dry thoroughly before replacing bedding.
3-Phenoxybenzyl-(1RS, 3RS, 1RS, 2 SR)-2,2-Dimethyl-3-(2-Methylprop-1-Enyl) Cyclopropane Carboxylate 0.4%; N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboxamide 1.6%
Inert Ingredients 98.0%
Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. CAUTION: Harmful if absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Do not use in commercial food/feed processing, preparation, food/feed storage or serving area. In the home, all food/feed processing surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment, or thoroughly washed before use. Exposed food/feed should be covered or removed. Remove pets, birds, and cover fish aquariums before spraying. Environmental Hazards: This product is toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. Do not apply directly to water. Do not contaminate water by cleaning of equipment or disposal of wastes. Physical or Chemical Hazards: FLAMMABLE. Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130 degrees F may cause bursting. This product is not for use on humans. Vacate room after treatment and ventilate before reoccupying. Do not allow children or pets to contact treated areas until surfaces are dry. First Aid: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open. Rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. IF SWALLOWED: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have the product container with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. For information regarding medical emergencies or pesticide incidents, call the International Poison Control Center at 1-888-740-8712. Storage and Disposal: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Storage: Store in a secure, preferably locked storage area that is cool and dry. Disposal: Do not puncture or incinerate! If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partially filled, Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Questions or comments? Call us at 1-800-952-5080 or visit our website at www.prontoplus.com.