Polident Overnight Double Action Denture Cleanser - 102ea

Polident Overnight Double Action Denture Cleanser  - 102ea
  • Open uri20160216 24925 1jflq31

Polident Overnight Double Action Denture Cleanser - 102ea

  • SKU: 047918
  • UPC: 31015803409
  • Size: 102 TB
  • Manufacturer: GLAXOSMTHKLN

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

Polident cleans where brushing can miss!

Kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria. Deep cleans tough stains. Using toothpaste to clean your dentures? Think again! Recent data shows that toothpaste contains abrasives that can micro-scratch your dentures, creating more places for bacteria to grow, and bacteria can cause bad breath. For a deep and refreshing clean, instead of toothpaste, soak with Polident Overnight Whitening. Unlike toothpaste, Polident's unique formula cleans without scratching, leaving fewer places for bacteria to attach and grow. Stop using toothpaste on your dentures. Use Polident instead!

PURPOSE: Denture Cleanser

For Daily Use: 1. Drop one Polident tablet into enough very warm water to cover denture or partial. 2. After soaking overnight, for best results, brush denture with Polident solution. Discard remaining solution after brushing. 3. Rinse thoroughly with running water. Keep tablets in a cool, dry place.

Sodium Carbonate; Sodium Perborate; Sodium Bicarbonate; Citric Acid; Potassium Monopersulfate; Sodium Benzoate; PEG-180; Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate; VP/VA Copolymer; Subtilisin; Flavor; Blue 1 Aluminum Lake; Blue 2

Keep tablets out of reach of children and elderly needing care. Do not place tablets in mouth. Keep tablet solution out of mouth. Rinse well. Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients. If you experience irritation due to cleanser use, discontinue and consult a healthcare professional. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a Poison Control Center.