Pepcid AC Acid Reducer, Maximum Strength, Tablets - 5ea

Pepcid AC Acid Reducer, Maximum Strength, Tablets  - 5ea
  • S3 image

Pepcid AC Acid Reducer, Maximum Strength, Tablets - 5ea

  • SKU: 053967
  • UPC: 71683785505
  • Size: 5 TB
  • Manufacturer: MCNEIL CONSU

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

Just one per dose.

TITLE: Pepcid AC Acid Reducer, Maximum Strength, Tablets - 5ea

Famotidine Tablets 20 mg. Just one dose! Prevents & relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion.

Please see Manufacturer's Directions for Use Instructions *

Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. Prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages.

Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 15 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn. Do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours. Children Under 12 Years: Ask a doctor. Read the directions and warnings before use. Keep the carton and package insert. They contain important information. Store at 20-30 degrees C (68-86 degrees F). Protect from moisture.

Active Ingredient (in each Tablet): Famotidine (20 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Carnauba Wax, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pregelatinized Starch, Talc, Titanium Dioxide.

Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers. Do not use if you have trouble swallowing; with other acid reducers; if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if stomach pain continues; you need to take this product for more than 14 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if the individual blister unit is open or torn.