PediaCare Infants' Fever Reducer/ Pain Reliever Drops Cherry - 0.5 OZ
- SKU: 143051
- UPC: 81483201097
- Size: 0.5 OZ
- Manufacturer: MEDTECH PROD
Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning). Shake well before use. This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use. Use only with enclosed dosing device. Fill to dose level. Dispense liquid slowly into child's mouth towards inner cheek. Repeat dose every 4 hours if needed. Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours. Do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor. Use dropper to close bottle and maintain child resistance. Find right dose on chart below. If possible use weight to dose; otherwise use age. Under 24 lbs, under 2 yrs: ask a doctor. 24-35 lbs, 2-3 yrs: 1.6 mL (0.8 + 0.8 mL). Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Each 0.8 mL: Acetaminophen 80 mg
Butyl Paraben; Citric Acid; FD&C Red #40; Flavor; Glycerin; Maltitol; Propylene Glycol; Propyl Paraben; Purified Water; Sucralose; Xanthan Gum
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if the child takes: more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; with other drugs containing acetaminophen. Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use: with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist; if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product. Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning). Stop use and ask a doctor if: pain gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days; fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days; new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.