Lanabiotic Ointment - 0.5 OZ
Lanabiotic Ointment - 0.5 OZ1 5.0
- SKU: 199289
- UPC: 01150900340
- Size: 0.5 OZ
- Manufacturer: COMBE
Adults and children 2 years and over: Clean the affected area. Apply fingertip amount to area 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage. Children under 2 years: Ask a doctor.
Active: Neomycin Sulfate 5 mg (Equal to Neomycin, 3.5 mg); Polymyxin B Sulfate 10,000 Units; Pramoxine Hydrochloride 10 mg; Inactive: Petrolatum; Mineral Oil; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract; Silica; Benzoic Acid; Tocopheryl Acetate
For external use only. When using this product: do not get in eyes; do not apply over large areas of the body; do not use longer than one week, unless directed by a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens; symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days; a rash or other allergic reaction develops. Do not use if you have: deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns; an allergy to any of the listed ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
COPYRIGHTED By Manufacturer Combe