Allergan Lubricant Eye Drops - 0.5oz

Allergan Lubricant Eye Drops  - 0.5oz

Allergan Lubricant Eye Drops - 0.5oz

  • SKU: 10032299
  • UPC: 30023079815
  • Size: 15 EA
  • Manufacturer: ALLERGAN OPTICAL

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

We will notify you when the product will be on sale

This item is out of stock.

Sign up to get notified when it becomes available

Quantity

TITLE: Allergan Lubricant Eye Drops - 0.5oz

Immediate, long lasting relief plus protection. For dryness & irritation. Many things can make your eyes feel dry, scratchy, burning, or uncomfortable. Air conditioners or heaters. Computer use. Reading. Some medications. Wind. Or a reduction in the amount of tears your body produces - tears that help to lubricate and nourish your eyes. Refresh Tears Lubricant Eye Drops restore the moisture your eyes crave with a special formula that has some of the same healthy qualities as natural tears.

Please see Manufacturer's Directions for Use Instructions *

For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to the dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun. May be used as a protectant against further irritation.

Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed. Retain this carton for future reference.

Active Ingredient: Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium (0.5%). Inactive Ingredients: Boric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Choride, Purified Water, Purite (Stabilized Oxychloro Complex) and Sodium Chloride. May also Contain Sodium Hydroxide to Adjust pH.

Use only if single-use container is intact. Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy. For external use only. To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using. Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy. Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Use only if imprinted tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact and clearly legible.