Traditional health care products.
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
Clean the affected area. Apply a small amount to the affected area 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage. If bandaged, let dry first. Will stain skin and clothing.
Alcohol 45% Denatured With Ammonia; Ammonium and Potassium Iodides
DANGER POISON. FLAMMABLE: Keep away from spark, heat and flame. For external use only. Ask a doctor before use if you have: deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns. Stop use and ask a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse, or if using this product for longer than 1 week. When using this product: do not use in the eyes. If contact occurs, flush with large amounts of water while lifting upper and lower lids; do not apply over large areas of the body. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion give milk, then give a starch solution made by mixing two tablespoonfuls of cornstarch or flour to a pint of water. Contact a Poison Control Center immediately.